The promotion of Health and Safety is a vital objective for management and employees at all levels.
It is the policy of the Company to do everything that is reasonably practicable to ensure the health and safety of its employees and other people who come into contact with the Company and its products.
In particular, this company has a responsibility to: –
- a) Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, in accordance with any statutory requirements.
- b) Provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- c) Make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment, and to supervise their use.
- d) Maintain a constant and continuing interest in health and safety matters applicable to the Company’s activities, in particular, by consulting and involving the employees and/or their representative wherever appropriate.
Employees have a duty to co-operate in the operation of this policy, by: –
- a) Observing the safe working practices and abiding by the Company’s safety rules.
- b) Using the protective equipment provided, and by meeting statutory obligations.
- c) Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
- d) Adhering to the Company procedures for securing a safe workplace.
- e) Assisting in the investigation of accidents with the object of introducing measures to prevent a recurrence.
All employees are liable to prosecution by the Health and Safety Executive, if, while at work, they fail to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others, or if they fail to co-operate so as to enable the Company to comply with its statutory obligations.
Date: 27th March 2023